Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Poem From a Former PsychotiCorp Employee





Oh, so you fired me, like my life is really ruined,
You really did me a favor 'cause I no longer work for you.
it's not like you give raises or even a lousy bonus,
'Cause every time I bent over, I took it up the anus.

It's not like my heart is broken, I'll take it like a trooper,
You can take that job I had and stuff it up your pooper.
So take your lousy salary and your high and mighty ways,
I'll take my expertise and go work in some better place.

To think of all I had to do just to make a buck,
for some lousy jerk like you who couldn't give a F**k.
Oh, by the way you dope, you haven't got a clue.
That's why all your co-workers make so much fun of you.

I was tired of wearing a tie every day, it felt almost like a noose.
And tired of working for someone like you, a dirty rotten douche.
I dreaded every morning and dreaded every day,
that I would go in to work and P*ss my life away.

So many times I did my best without so much as a thanks,
I'm just glad I don't work for you anymore, you dirty rotten skanks.
So as I close this poem to you, and move on with my life,
I just want to say to you, scr*w you and your ugly wife.

Sincerely, your ex employee. Hugs and kisses forever. ;)

PS: kiss my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment